At VA Women's Health, our providers have the experience and training to care for women throughout their lives.
Our obstetrical services include:
- Preconception counseling
- Comprehensive pregnancy care
- High-risk obstetrical care
- First and second trimester genetic screening
- Ultrasound for confirmation of pregnancy, anatomy screens, high risk follow-up and 4D pictures
- In-office Non-Stress testing
- Counseling for trial of labor after Cesarean section (VBAC)
- Next day tubal ligation
- Circumcision (when desired)
- Postpartum care
- Breastfeeding support
- Family planning
- Pregnancy loss support and counseling
If you have any questions about our obstetrical services, OB/GYN doctors or want to schedule an appointment, please call (540) 443-0500 today!